M's

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Day's Events

Today Evan, grandma Terry and I went to the Whoop-up Days fair. (Scott's in Edmonton doing a wedding for a friend of ours.) It was a great time. Evan's fun times include the ponies (he saw them, didn't ride them), the bumble bee ride and his first taste of cotton candy. He won a few little prizes and I bought him a blow up toy called the "Martian masher" which he used to hit himself repeatedly in the head and, occasionally, attack me as well.
Then all three of us rolled around in the couch cushions on the floor, ate pizza, generally had a great day together. The weather here is still great, very warm. Last night Evan slept with me in the big bed - thanks to that I got to sleep in until the very late hour of 9am (it would have been 7am otherwise.) It was a pretty great day.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2006 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya, keep it up with the good looking little boy pictures. I just got to talk to him and gramma and unk Chris on the iChat, made my monday morning. Nittaya and I are on our way to Lotus to buy the weeks groceries, Even would love Lotus because there is a DQ right by the checkout counters - ok , I'll have one for him. Too bad Scott is so laid up, he should slip over here for a little TLC.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home