M's

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Evan's Party #2 - Lethbridge

Evan enjoys a spoon full of the whipped cream that Grandma Terry was putting on the angel's food cake. We had Evan's second birthday party at my mom's house Thursday evening. He'll soon be spending most of his days there when I go back to work (August 8th).










Mhari (and Donna) enjoying a belated birthday present from Scott and I. They brought over a great gift for Evan (again one of those great sound producing gifts, in this case a mega blocks farm).

Evan opens his gifts while I faithfully stuff him with bites of cake. Fortunately eating never gets in the way of his play!







Had to include this picture. Almost every picture of Evan opening his presents includes me in the background stuffing my face with cake. I don't know what came over me, but of course, I was giving Evan bites too!
Evan enjoys his new ball. He ran back and forth across the table throwing the ball and each of us. He's quite talented for his age. And his aim is really accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home