M's

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Playtime

Evan in grampa Al's hat. He loves his grampa Al! I hear he likes to join him in the garage, look at the old vehicles grampa's got and has "papa" (for grampa) down pat. In fact, that's what he called me yesterday on the phone... he was either telling me about grampa, or he just calling me grampa (sometimes it's Da, dada, daddy and only rarely mama - I guess I'm just the miscellaneous caretaker who answers to any name...)
Evan in the '28 Dodge. He loves to drive - of course he doesn't actually get to drive - but he thinks he does.








Evan trying out new upholstery for a seat. Although I can't tell which vehicle it's for - definitely not the Dodge, or the Bomber ('42 Chev paneled truck), maybe the suburban?









This was taken with our fun little iMac camera, with special effects, a few weeks ago. I don't have many pictures of me with Evan, so I thought I'd post it. Plus it looks cartoony and I think that's cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home