M's

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Evan is wearing a bunny toque that belonged to Jada Bartlett. This was just a day before I left my guys for a weekend with the girls in Waterton. The Chicks retreat was awesome! There will be news posted soon on the blog (www.gatechicks.blogspot.com).










Evan decided to climb up on a chair and sit up like a big boy while he watched me clean the kitchen. Of course, I had to stop and play with him instead.




More gratuitous eating shots. Just pure cuteness for us parents. Evan's vocabulary is expanding quite quickly, and unexpectedly. Tonight after I read him Brown Bear, he named all the animals and then pointed out "teacher" and "children" - I had no idea he'd picked those up. For 15 months old, he's doing pretty good!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/23/2006 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    totally cute sitting on that chair watching you clean. I would of stopped and did the same thing, play! will be home soon, lots of hugs and kisses coming!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home