M's

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In reaction to a certain not-so-subtle hint (thanks dad), here are a few of the dad and son pics. These are some of my favourites. Watching Evan and Scott together is also one of my favourite things, they have so much fun together.
Since Evan was born we haven't taken any pics that don't include him... Although that may seem a little baby crazy, keep in mind that we're those people who forget to take pictures on their honeymoon, their vacations and their family gatherings. (We really appreciate those of you who send us pictures of those events very, very much.)
You can tell by looking at Scott that the first picture was taken in Evan's first few weeks. The second is the typically milk drunk photo and the last was taken in Thailand just before we left.


2 Comments:

  • At 5/03/2006 5:41 PM, Blogger dillyweed said…

    I just came across your blog while clicking on "next blog" - and wanted to comment that I love finding other mom's/dad's blogs about their precious little ones. I've been blogging since my son was 3 months old and now he is nearly 10 months old!!! Looking back through my posts, it is amazing how fast he's grown. How old is your son?

     
  • At 5/03/2006 10:54 PM, Blogger M's said…

    Evan is almost 10 months old too... he was born July 19th. Being a mom is a great thing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home